We are adding to our team! Do you love baked goods? Talking about them, smelling them, making them? You’re the person we want!
To apply for a position:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Use the job title as the subject line.
Current Job Postings
Britt’s Bakehouse is looking to expand it’s friendly, hard-working baking team. We have openings for full-time, part-time, and seasonal baking positions.
Previous kitchen experience, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude are a must! Experience with bread is desirable, but not necessary.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, baking, and finishing gluten-free baked goods according to Britt’s Bakehouse recipes and standards. This can range from the preparation of batters, doughs, fillings, to decorating cakes, cookie cakes, and cupcakes.
- Complying with food safety requirements (in addition to maintaining a gluten-free environment!)
- Maintaining a clean, happy, efficient work environment
Team members are:
- Friendly, self-motivated, and team-oriented
- Dedicated to providing the best customer service
- Willing and eager to learn about new baking and cooking techniques
- Vigilant about clients’ dietary concerns
- Excited to be in the kitchen and ready to bake someone happy!
We maintain a completely gluten-free environment at Britt’s Bakehouse for the safety of our clients. Gluten-free baking experience is NOT required, but willingness to learn and enthusiasm for working with client’s dietary needs are needed!
Please include photos of your previous baking work if you have them!